RAW ROOTs ACV Herbal Rinse
ACV Herbal Rinse is a mixture of apple cider vinegar and 5 herbal extracts which eliminates buildup while helping to restore the proper pH level to the scalp, leaving hair and scalp feeling fresh.
Excellent for sealing in color.
If you feel your hair and scalp are never decently clean or it is lifeless, its time to rinse your hair with a vinegar solution.
Appel cider vinegar is an old remedy for dandruff, itching, removes soap residue and adds your hair shine and softness.
Rinse your hair after washing with diluted vinegar, the smell of vinegar will disappear when the hair is dry.
- apple cider vinegar - helps removes sebum and product buildup on hair shaft
- Peppermint - cooling effect and stimulate the scalp
- Nettle - Makes the hair strong and healthy
- Grean Tea - antioxidant, protects the hair
- Rosemary - provide hair growth
- Yarrow - astringent and regulating properties makes it helpful for balancing oily skin, hair and scalp conditions
- cleans away buildup and environmental residue
- softens hair with herbal infusions
- neutralizes pH after chemical process (color, wash with alkaline soaps)
- vinegar aroma dissipates quickly
Many soaps which are made of sodium and potassium have a high ph value and cause the cuticle on the hair to open. Rinsing with ACV neutralises the pH value of the scalp and the hair cuticles becomes smooth again and all the soaps and/or mineral residue is washed out easily. Because of the acidity of the vinegar it closes the hair cuticles and it will become super soft and be much easier to dry.
Here is a ACV rinse recipe:
3 tablespoons Herbal ACV rinse 1 liter/ jug of hot water. Pour the ACV rinse in the jug with hot water and stir. Bring the jug to your bath. Once you have washed your hair (with or without shampoo) Pour ACV mixture out on scalp and dreadlocks and let the sit for a minute while massaging the scalp. Then rinse well with water. (It smells quite strongly of vinegar but the smell disappears when the hair dry). Do not like the smell, you can add essential oils of your choice.
Here is an example of adding scent to your ACV Rinse:
5 drops of tea tree oil 10 drops of rosemary essential oil 10 drops of lavender essential oil Add essential oils in the jug with water and ACV Herbal Rinse.
|Products selected for hair type||Dry hair and scalp, Itchy and red scalp, Oily hair and dandruff, Mature dreadlocks|
Customers who bought this product also bought